Thursday, December 15, 2011

Adoptive CoupleS Spotlight!:)

Let me just say it feels so good to sit down at my computer and write a blog post without having to worry about how much time I spend on it. Why? Because school is over! I just finished the semester and now I can breathe:) hopefully I'll get in a few good posts before it's on to the next semester, but for now I'd like to spot light two VERY adorable adoptive couples.

First, meet Jen and Josh Anderson:

These two are to-die-for cute and I have known them for many, many years. Jen was my Young Woman's leader back when I was a wee little one and she taught me many things, including how to waste at Dance Dance Revolution;) They have one little boy of their own, Mason, but are looking to expand their family even more. I will link up their profile page that is now published on itsaboutlove.org so you can check them out. Their profile is SO cute and so informative, read the letter, look at their pictures, and get to know them. I promise it's worth the time. So, if you like watching the Lying Game, or eating at Olive Garden, hey, they do too:) So click on https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/27100225/ourMessage.jsf.


No comments:

Post a Comment