Sunday, January 5, 2014

Goodbye For Now

Well, it's apparent I am a widely inconsistent blogger.  I just can't keep up with the demands of my life so I've decided some things gotta go.  Any extra time I have to write, because it is one of my favorite outlets, I now use to write our book.  I just don't have time to be a blogger anymore, which saddens me.  But maybe one day, when I'm not working full time, taking 16 credits, and maintaining a household I will pick it up again.  Heaven knows I have plenty of vegan recipes of my own, crafts, stories, and insights I'd LOVE to publish online.  All in due time though.  That's what I keep telling myself.  

2013 was a rough year, and this one may prove to be even harder.  But I'm ready for it.  I'm plunging in full force.  But in order to do so I have to cut back on the things that are less important.  In 2013 I married my best friend, made a house a home, went back to school after open heart surgery, got a full time job, made some AMAZING friends, watched a best friend make her way to heaven, and much much more.  Through it all, I remain sure of three things:  My Heavenly Father loves me.  There are so many things to be grateful for. And family is most important.  

I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life.  I couldn't be more blessed.  So for now, I'm focusing on them and my career.  When things settle down I'll be back online.  But until then, God Bless.  And Happy 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment