Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Extended Family

This is Troy and Rebecca. The future parents of my child. (yes that is ok to joke about hahaha cause we're not joking right Rebecca!) Anyway, they are two of the most amazing, wonderful people I've ever met. I thank Heavenly Father every day for
guiding me to them. Finding the parents for Sophie was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. And I knew I would never settle for anything less than best. These two are THE BEST. Hence, why I picked them to raise and love my daughter as one of their own. And now...I introduce you to Rand and Caleb! These two stud muffins will be Sophie's brothers. They're adorable and fun, and extremely intelligent. Rand is seven years old. He is Troy and Rebecca's biological son. Caleb is was adopted into their family four years ago and has been a wonderful, blessed addition ever since. They're hilarious and will keep you laughing all day long. I love these guys, forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment