Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Couple Spotlight!:)

Hey All! Just wanted to drop a spotlight on an ADORABLE couple I was introduced to via a mutual friend. Their names are Sharlie and Andy, and they have one cute little boy named Tavin. They are a family of three hoping to become four through the miracle of adoption. I highly reccommend checking out their blog at http://www.sharlieandandy.blogspot.com/. They have tons of pictures and wonderful insight into their lives. If you or someone you know are expecting and are even slightly considering adoption, CHECK THEM OUT. Here are some photos for a sneak peak!







Good luck to you guys, I can't wait to see how things turn out for you!!!

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't exactly relate to this blog post in specific, but since you don't have a contact email on your blog that I can see, here goes....

    My name is Monika, and I’m a blogger for BirthMom Buds (www.birthmombuds.com, if you’re not familiar). Every other week we do a spotlight on a birthmom blogger, and we’d like to feature you. To get a better sense of what being featured is all about, you can check out past featured bloggers here: http://birthmom-buds.blogspot.com/search/label/Weekend%20Spotlight.

    If you’re interested in this, please let me know via email at monika.zimmerman@gmail.com as soon as possible. I will then email questions I’d like you to answer.

    I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

    ReplyDelete